Writing ISO Files to CD

Bruce Borland bruce12borland-H+0wwilmMs3R7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 6 21:59:15 EDT 2010

I want to get a copy of GParted on a CD.  I have downloaded an ISO file,
but the only computer we have with a CD drive that can write has a
Windows XP operating system.  The CD writing function with the OS does
not seem to want to write the whole file to the CD.

At the last monthly meeting I was told of some products which will write
the ISO file as an image rather than as a data file, but I did not know
those products and did not write down their names.

Can someone suggest to me a product which I could use under Windows that
would correctly write an ISO file to a CD?  Thank you in advance.

Bruce Borland