suggestions on finding experienced sysadmins?

Richard Pieri richard.pieri-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jun 10 13:49:40 EDT 2010

On Jun 10, 2010, at 11:17 AM, Ryan Pugatch wrote:

> I'm also interested if anyone has recommendations for recruiters that
> they've worked with, either as employer or job seeker that were really good.

Don't rely on third-party agencies.  As of about a year ago, when I was looking, perhaps 10% of new hires were introduced by third-party agencies.  By far, the majority of new hires are introduced through networking: referrals from friends and friends-of-friends.  Read: check out LinkedIn.

--Rich P.