Contents re-mailed while importing archive.pst into Evolution

Bill Horne bill-6yPSQP5VWP/P/9WndSeKLsJ8OCA1ciLf at public.gmane.org
Wed Jun 23 10:54:37 EDT 2010

While converting his laptop to CentOS, my co-worker just tried to
import an archive.pst file into Evolution. Somehow, all the emails in
the folder were resent to their original recipients again, except that
they were marked with the current date and time.

If you have seen/heard about this, and know how to keep it from
happening again (especially to _me_), please let me know.

Bill

--
Bill Horne

"Are you really sure that you really want what you see?
 Be careful of something that's just what you want it to be."
           - Waylon Jennings