OT: What we want are things that work; what we get is technology

Jerry Feldman gaf-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 8 07:42:09 EST 2010

After my Linksys SRX400 dies I bougth a D-Link DIR-655 from Micro
Center. It came with 2 rebates. So far I have had zero trouble with it.
One of the reasons I did not get the WRT54G is that it's wireless
signals do not reach the entire house. Both  the SRX and the D-Link
cover the entire house.

--
Jerry Feldman<gaf-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org>
Boston Linux and Unix