Password vault programs for Linux, Windows, Smartphones

Jerry Feldman gaf-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 10 14:19:54 EST 2010

Thanks, since I already replied directly to you I won't belabor the rest
of you all.
As I mentioned, there are many password storage programs with a large
number that have good ratings. The three I listed all have Android,
Windows, and Linux apps. I think you make a very good point about using
a different random password for everything on the web. As I mentioned, I
don't exactly understand "Simply copying the password database (with the
encryption key shortened to accommodate the clunky BlackBerry keypad)".
Are you talking about a "pass phrase" or an actual encryption key.
Additionally, I understand that the encryption methods being used are
AES and TwoFish. As I originally stated, I probably would retain the
database on the internal microSD that can be shared across platform.

Also, do you use a single master password or a key file.

--
Jerry Feldman<gaf-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org>
Boston Linux and Unix