Linux backup software .. that meets unique requirements

Laura Conrad lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 11 14:29:07 EST 2010

    David> Trying to find linux backup software that meets what apparently is a
    David> unique set of requirements.  I've checked out all the major backup apps
    David> (backuppc, duplicity, bacula, drop.io, etc.) but none of them seem to
    David> meet all of my requirements.  Anyone here know of one that does?

rsnapshot gives you a fair amount of flexibility, with scripts and
such.  I don't know for sure that you can do the encryption, but it
definitely uses rsync.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

All the horrors of the reign of terror were based only on solicitude
for public tranquillity.

Leo Tolstoy, _War and Peace_