Waiting for Verizon..

Stephen Adler adler-wRvlPVLobi1/31tCrMuHxg at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 15 10:28:10 EDT 2010

In order to shorten the video to 10 minutes, (I had to do *a lot* of
editing to achieve this...) I dropped the part where Shawn, the
installation guy, talks about the battery backup of the ONT unit. It's
only good to keep voice alive as stated in the earlier e-mails.

I don't have comcast digital voice, and my old analogue phone was
through verizon so I can't say much about comcast phone service. One
this is for sure, once the verizon digital service started, my panasoic
phone started to announce, through a quirky computer voice, the caller
IDs of the incoming calls. That was kind of cool....

Cheers. Steve.