[Lopez, Donna] Cable TV, Telecommunications and Public Utilities Committee meeting

Laura Conrad lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 25 10:27:26 EDT 2010

    Laura> Those who are interested in the cable/broadband situation
    Laura> in Cambridge might want to know about this meeting.

Sorry, forgot about the attachements being stripped.  Here's the
announcement:

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad-O0WJhd4tT3hg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

I figure what I can't play in tune, I can always smother in
agréments!

Roland Hutchinson, on rec.music.early