Trying to learn something but not sure what to Google...

Edward Ned Harvey blu-Z8efaSeK1ezqlBn2x/YWAg at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 13 08:11:19 EDT 2010

> From: discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org [mailto:discuss-bounces-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org] On
> Behalf Of Jarod Wilson
>
> ^ Note that there is no specific mention of NAT here. ^
> etc.

Apparently we're just arguing about semantics here.  Because we both agreed
on the actual points.

The actual points were:  With just a router, you cannot take inbound
requests on some IP address port 80, and then direct the traffic to
different internal servers based on which page was requested.  There must be
a web server or something that understands http, which is the NAT target,
which could then either proxy or redirect the traffic to multiple internal
servers.