Android Tablet

Kent Borg kentborg-KwkGvOEf1og at public.gmane.org
Tue Apr 5 12:38:35 EDT 2011

Rob Hasselbaum wrote:
> What's wrong with ConnectBot?

Nothing that I know of, I don't really trust anything I get from the
Market...

But looking into it further as I type, it seems to be open source, so
maybe it is trustworthy.  (Closed source crypto can be anything.)

> I've been using it happily for a while. Also supports RSA auth, which
> saves on typing.

It has cool port forwarding features I have never used.  If I had a
phone with a physical keyboard it would be more useful to me.

-kb, the Kent who is sorry to have besmirched Connectbot.