[Discuss] [OT] Google+

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Wed Dec 14 12:34:07 EST 2011

I keep getting a Google+ message on my phone "<name> mentioned you in a
post"
I can find no way either on my phone or online via the web interface.
The issue is that it is the same post from 2 days ago. On the Android I
have a Mute or abuse, and it is not abuse, and I'll slug the guy next
Wednesday.  I have not removed him from my circle yet. Anyone have an
idea how to keep this from popping up every few hours (or less).

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix