Gmail no longer loads on Firefox solved

Bill Bogstad bogstad-e+AXbWqSrlAAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 3 16:19:54 EST 2011

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 9:46 AM, Richard Pieri <richard.pieri-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Jan 3, 2011, at 7:42 AM, Jerry Feldman wrote:
>>
>> I removed a few plugins and cleared the cache. It now appears to work fine.
>
> I was going to suggest that but you already figured it out.
>
> That's good general advice: if your browser, any browser, is acting strangely then clear the cache and restart.

Speaking of bad plugins.   I've been using Firefox Sync (formerly
weave) to keep my bookmarks synchronized across multiple computers.
Version 1.6.1 came out recently and it has completely
screwed up my bookmarks.  Lost some, duplicated others on multiple
computers.  For now, I've removed the plugin and reverted to a backup.

Bill Bogstad