Do you use open source software in a regulated environment?

David Kramer david-8uUts6sDVDvs2Lz0fTdYFQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 7 00:48:18 EST 2011

As you may know, I'm also on the board of Agile Bazaar
(http://www.agilebazaar.org), a group focusing on lean and agile project
management.  At our meeting tonight, I ran into someone from the Medical
Device Group's Software SIG
(http://www.meddevgroup.org/med_soft_sig).  They're looking for a
speaker for an upcoming event.

On 01/26, they're having a presentation on the use of open source
products in government regulated environment, especially (but not
exclusively) in medical devices.  They have one speaker, and are looking
for another.  Given that the event is so close, they're reaching out to
other groups.

If you're interested, or know someone who might be, please contact Brian
Shoemaker at bshoemaker-XKtIkWY8EPMYmTDceodmkQ at public.gmane.org