O/T Need help / advice recovering file from an iPod

Anthony Gabrielson agabrielson1-Wuw85uim5zDR7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 23 16:36:42 EDT 2011

What gen is the iPod? I think alot of the newer ones actually encrypt the filesystem. I was working on an app for awhile that would parse the library file, but then I read that my iPod was one of the few that did not encrypt and I needed the app for my wife's iPod which did - hers had an encrypted fs if I recall.