[Discuss] Howdy

Ben Eisenbraun bene at klatsch.org
Tue Nov 29 12:05:11 EST 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 02:47:06PM -0500, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> At least in Somerville you get better Internet and phone alternatives.

Whoo! Comcast _and_ RCN... be still my beating heart! :-)

Mayor Joe has not made himself any friends at Verizon, so it'll probably be
a while before we see FiOS.

I should be down at city hall agitating for a municipal fiber plant for
Somerville. I think we're a good candidate for it.

-ben

--
i hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but
they've always worked for me.                      <hunter s. thompson>