[Discuss] Google wants images of my passport, driver's license, bank statement, etc.

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:16:09 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:30 AM, Dan Ritter <dsr at randomstring.org> wrote:
>> Lots of people don't have a working skype setup?
>
> And weren't much interested in it before Microsoft bought them,
> and even less so now?

Indeed, Skype specifically would hardly be the ideal solution.  But
videoconferencing is widely available... isn't it?  I suppose if you
don't have access to a webcam you'd be in trouble.  Or if you're in a
remote, low-bandwidth location (Iraq, Afghanistan), but then again if
you deploy without creating a limited power of attorney with someone
you trust then you're kind of asking for trouble.

-Dan