[Discuss] [Position] Seeking technical co-founder

Hsuan-Yeh Chang hsuanyeh at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 12:13:39 EST 2012

I hope I can post here.  I am seeking a co-founder to start a Linux
business in Cambridge.  Generous equity.  If you (or your acquaintance) are
a Linux engineer/system admin who has experiences in setting up
virtualization environments for a large number of users and who wants to
try something new, please send me your resume or linkedin profile.  Many
thanks.  I apologize if this isn't the most appropriate forum for this
posting.
HYC
hsuanyeh at gmail.com