[Discuss] Website and Server support

Dave Berry berryd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 11:25:21 EDT 2012

Does anyone know of companies that offer linux server and website
support?  Basically my company has a small ops team and we are looking
at companies to backfill when those 2 people are on vacation or 'hit
by a bus'.  Ideally the service would include support at the app level
too.  Our servers are remotely hosted by a colo company and they will
monitor the most basic issues(power/ssh access) but we are looking for
someone to be able to answer on call pages and troubleshoot database
or app issues.

Thanks,

Dave