[Discuss] Low end color laser printers

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Mon Jun 25 13:11:27 EDT 2012

    Shirley> On 6/25/2012 10:49 AM, Laura Conrad wrote:
    >> Since having laser printers in general, I have trouble understanding why
    >> anyone bothers with inkjets.

    Shirley> Photos. Affordable color laser printers don't print them as
    Shirley> well as a good inkjet with special photo paper does.

But nobody I know bothers with the special paper.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org, twitter: @serpentplayer)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

I believe in hell because the theological virtue of faith makes me
believe in hell, but the theological virtue of charity makes me
exercise the theological virtue of hope that no one is there!

Teilhard de Chardin, quoted by Cokie Roberts in _Being Catholic Now_
by Kerry Kennedy