[Discuss] Home Wireless Routers OT

aldo albanese aldo_albanese at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 13:08:53 EST 2012

On the same topic.  I have a Verizon Fios router and two access points.  Lately I have my friends asking for internet access.  I would like to give them a guest wireless access just to access the internet.  I could use one of the two access points to setup another guest SSID.  Could I use "DMZ host" on the router  to connect this access point? What is the best practice to use in this scenario?

Thanks,
Aldo