[Discuss] tablet touchpads

Tom Metro tmetro-blu at vl.com
Tue Mar 13 16:05:29 EDT 2012

Edward Ned Harvey wrote:
> Although it has a touchpad, the touchpad isn't very useful because it's
> poorly impelmented.
> It's funny, because it's not a mouse pointer. When you move around
> the touchpad, you see a little circle the size of your fingertip
> representing your finger moving around on the screen.

I saw a review of the Transformer Prime on All About Android, and they
also reported that the touchpad didn't work great. (They made a comment
like, the touchpads never work great on these keyboard docs. Whether
that was referring to prior ASUS models, or all keyboard docs in
general, I don't know.)

The screenshots, however, showed a typical PC-style arrow pointer on the
screen when the touchpad was in use.

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro