[Discuss] Any Postfix + ipv6 people out there?

Daniel Hagerty hag at linnaean.org
Thu May 31 13:43:53 EDT 2012

"Derek Atkins" <derek at ihtfp.com> writes:

> In either case it is most likely a postfix configuration issue, but I'm at
> a loss for how to fix it.  I added [fe80::]/10 to mynetworks, but I
> haven't been able to figure out how to get it to output more debugging to
> tell me exactly which rules are affecting the mail.

    fe80:: addresses are lacking meaning without a scope indicator.  Try
[fe80::%eth0]/10 for mynetworks, rather than what you did.

    That it even let you say that is probably a bug.  Scoped addressing
is a corner case, with all of the bugs that come with it.  Are you sure
you wouldn't rather be using a relatively debugged scopeless address?