[Discuss] Speakers for IPv6?

Charlie Bennett ccb at acm.org
Sun Oct 14 10:15:41 EDT 2012

Maybe this requires a different approach...

Perhaps we start with a small special-purpose mediawiki instance to
round up all of the information we know collectively about IPv6, 6-in-4,
4-in-6, dual stack, DNS, firewalling, etc.

Round up other information about vendors, devices, firmware stacks,
ISPs, books, other resources on the web.

THEN - use the installfest model.  We all go hang out somewhere for a
day with our devices - switches, routers, Linux, Android, Windows, OSX,
iOS, DD-WRT, Tomato, OpenWRT, whatever and work out what works and what
doesn't.  This may take a bit more advance planning that an installfest
but may be well worth it.

Anybody got a phone that does IPv6 for tether or hotspot?

ccb