[Discuss] anybody interested in whipping up some code to help our non-profit?

Eric Chadbourne eric at aaca-boston.org
Tue Oct 16 10:53:37 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Got my work hat on.

I need somebody to make a simple web based way for a medium size
non-profit to store client data.  We already have one based on Access
but it very old and buggy.  We're unifying our databases.  I've
already written our donor database in php & postgresql.  I want to
hire somebody to write the part where we store client data and the
services we provide.  You whip up the db schema and a bunch of html
forms.  Simple and functional is what we're looking for.  Something
easy to maintain.  Here's a link with more detail.

http://aaca-boston.org/jobs/DatabaseRFP2012v2.pdf

I'm leading the project.  Feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks for your time,

--
Eric Chadbourne
IT Coordinator