[Discuss] KeePassX

Richard Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 17:59:39 EDT 2013

John Abreau wrote:
> On the other hand, if the individual routinely encrypts *everything*, and
> if the metadata does not clearly identify which messages are of interest,
> then it becomes much harder.

You have a routine. You suddenly start encrypting everything. If I
compare your pre-everything routine to your post-everything routine then
I can pick the high-value messages pretty easily. I might get a little
bit of "chaff" but that's a relatively small cost. You would need to
change your routine, effectively becoming a different target entirely,
in order to force me to restart my analysis from scratch.

--
Rich P.