[Discuss] Comcast goes all encrypted video in Cambridge

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Sat Aug 17 08:35:08 EDT 2013

On 08/17/2013 08:20 AM, Bob Dunphy wrote:
> I went the Silicondust HDHomeRun PRIME route.

I also have an HD Homerun, but I don't have it hooked up at the moment.
It works, though my box did need power-cycling occasionally.

Turns out the user interface on a real TV is (or can be) so much
better.  I recently noticed there is an Android tablet app that might be
nice, I might give it a try again.  Will have to move some cables around
to get ethernet and TV signal in the same place...

-kb