[Discuss] Free Software for Photographers?

Will Rico willrico at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:11:49 EST 2013

For the Desktop SIG, I'd like to do a series of meetings in 2014 about
free (as in freedom) software for photographers.  I'm hoping to
confirm Dick Miller for a talk on Fotoxx
(http://www.kornelix.com/fotoxx.html) and based on email discussions
today, that looks likely.

If you or someone you know would be interested in presenting on GIMP,
a particular photo organization software, or something else of
interest to photographers, please reply to this list or to me
personally.  Our audience is weighted to the end-user / less technical
crowd.

Thanks!
Will