[Discuss] TLD for Personal Use - Email

Randy Cole randyokc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 22:29:33 EDT 2013

I have a similar problem, but with phone service instead of hosting; I have
"galaxyvoice" aka gis for my VOIP.  I believe they are a reseller of rnk
actually.  Sent me an email 5/31, which I didn't notice.  They robocalled
me last week which got my attention.

I'm thinking about putting in a port request by Monday as I don't want to
lose the number.

I've heard good things about vitelity.  Looking for a reliable VOIP
provider for low cost, and low usage.  $3.99 a month, not sure if that
includes fees & taxes.  Galaxy voice was "free", which turned out to mean
about $3 a month in a "fee".

[OT]  We have had the number so long that the copper was not grounded (and
of course there is no network interface).  It was originally a party line,
and it went to the former Central Office building that is now a health
club.  In fact the copper in the neighborhood still runs in that direction,
and is picked up from there and runs underground to the present CO.