[Discuss] Patch/Server management software

Matt Shields matt at mattshields.org
Tue Mar 26 11:07:32 EDT 2013

Anyone know of software that will give me a dashboard of my servers in
my network, what software is installed on them, what software needs to
be updated and let me target a remote update for those pieces of
software.  Say for example there's an SSH update for my CentOS 5.6
boxes, I hit one button and all those remote machines update that
package.  Or there is a Windows update for IIS, again one button push
tells those hosts to apply that update.

Also, it would be ideal that this software would have a dashboard that
can be used in our NOC to show threat level

Matt