[Discuss] BLU's SEO

Richard Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 21:26:06 EDT 2013

Tom Metro wrote:
> No one has proposed "gaming the system."

Search engine optimization is the process of artificially improving a
site's search engine ranking by using or abusing the "rules" of that
engine to one's advantage. That's the very definition of gaming the system.

> Only making the original
> content we have more visible, and making sure when it is viewed, the
> viewer knows what organization was responsible for it.

That's not SEO. That's making a site that's clean, easily navigated and
populated with relevant and useful information.

--
Rich P.