[Discuss] BLU's SEO

Joseph Guarino jguarino at evolutionaryit.com
Sun Oct 20 14:21:40 EDT 2013

Hello Martin,

Glad to see you posting. =)  I think there is some confusion here.  I
never suggested we "optimize" the site for keywords you list unless we
have content that actually reflects those terms.  I did suggest that
CONTENT is king and that we do many things to make our legit actual
content, events, etc. show up in Google.  In actuality, this is what
every site you use every day is doing.

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with your current
understanding of SEO.  Proper SEO efforts are all about taking content
and making it findable/indexable.  Nothing I spoke to the other day or
am addressing involves misleading or misdirecting as is the case in
Blackhat SEO.  Please read about the difference ~>
http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2012/04/another-step-to-reward-high-quality.html
& http://www.wordstream.com/black-hat-seo  Note that the first link is
from Google itself.  What I referred to in my talk was using WHITEHAT
techniques to optimize findablity nothing else.   Also see this video
from Matt Cutt's of Google talking about whitehat SEO ---
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/whitehat-seo-tips-for-bloggers-by-matt-cutts/

Cheers,

Joseph Guarino
A+,CISSP,LPIC,MCSE2000-03,PMP,Healthcare IT+
Toastmasters ACS/CL
Evolutionary IT - Best Practice IT(tm)
Website: www.evolutionaryit.com
Blog: www.evolutionaryit.com/blog
Social Networks: network.evolutionaryit.com
888.404.5074 (Office)
617.953.9514 (Mobile)