[Discuss] BLU's SEO (Richard Pieri)

Richard Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 15:04:29 EDT 2013

Joseph Guarino wrote:
> I never suggested we "optimize" the site for keywords you list unless we
> have content that actually reflects those terms.

Yes, you did, the moment you used the acronym SEO.

SEO = marketing, and marketing = making up stories about a product. It's
may not be lying but it isn't telling the whole truth, either. If your
content is "best" then it will naturally percolate to the top of the
search rankings assuming you're starting with a clean, easily navigable
site. If it isn't best then trying to usurp better, more relevant
results is, as Martin wrote, unethical.

--
Rich P.