[Discuss] Building a non-profit membership list?

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 17:33:01 EDT 2014

Another member of this list, Eric, has open-sourced a CRM he wrote for a
non-profit, and recently announced an update here.
http://nonprofit-crm.org/2014/03/26/mneme-version-1-0-2-released/
I recently did a code review and it looks good on the inside. Unclear if it
has required features for Rich's group.

bill