[Discuss] Good and Bad Crypto

john saylor js0000 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 09:34:25 EDT 2014

On 4/23/14, 19:21 , John Abreau wrote:
> It's not a magic guarantee, but it does give the white hats a better chance to keep up with the black hats.

but we live in a world where everyone is wearing a grey hat of one shade
or another ...

in this world, open source is even more important because we're all seen
as a part of the same thing. it doesn't solve everything, but makes
software development and culture much better. and sets an example that
humans can indeed cooperate with each other [occasionally, only under
favorable circumstances] ...

--
\js [http://or8.net/~johns/] : i am alive