[Discuss] Please point me to the thread about open-source software project management tools

Bill Horne bill at horne.net
Sat Dec 13 22:34:08 EST 2014

We had a discussion on the list about open-source software project
management tools, but now I can't find it in the archives for some reason.

Please provide a pointer to the archive thread if you remember where it
is, and TIA.

Also, feel free to comment on your favorite open-source software project
management tool if you want. I need something relatively simple, for a
small project, and some charting capability would be nice. All ideas
welcome.

Bill Horne

--
E. William Horne