[Discuss] Who sells the least expensive SSL certs right now?

Tom Metro tmetro+blu at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 22:05:51 EST 2014

Edward Ned Harvey (blu) wrote:
> Any time I've seen multi-year certs so far, they just get you to pay
> in advance, and you still have to reissue the cert once a year.
> Maybe it's not universal - just what I've seen so far.

I wondered if that might be the case. I couldn't find anything
definitive on the product selection screen. However, if you select a 3
year or longer period, a warning comes up on the page saying the certs
will have a maximum 39 months duration, and will need to be reissued (at
no additional charge) to attain the remaining coverage purchased.

That implies that you can get at least 3 year expiration periods.

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro
The Perl Shop, Newton, MA, USA