[Discuss] Cisco's IOx architecture

John Abreau abreauj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 21:10:32 EST 2014

Given the mention of IoT, I imagine the idea is targeted at home users who
aren't IT professionals, and the aim would then be to provide "IT
infrastructure in a box" for the home user who doesn't want to run separate
servers for their IoT devices; for these people, it's probably conceptually
easier just to load everything into the one wireless access point they're
already used to.

Email: abreauj at gmail.com / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6