[Discuss] Why use Linux?

\\js js0000 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 08:29:21 EST 2014

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:21:33 -0500, Micky Metts
<micky at drupalconnection.com> wrote:
> I would love it if anyone has some things to add that I may have
> overlooked.

one thing you may want to do is to guide your listeners toward a
particular distribution of linux, as it can be a bit confusing. while i
don't know if there's a wrong answer, i have found linux mint to be very
easy for beginning linux users. it builds on some of their habits from
windows ['start menu'] and can be maintained by most users even without
being a sysadmin.

good luck!

--
\js