[Discuss] RHEL6 sysadmin doc? (and book question)

Betsy Schwartz betsys at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 17:36:13 EST 2014

Does anyone know if there's a System Administration Guide, System
Administrator's Guide, System Administration Reference guide  or
similar for RHEL6? The Red Hat docs page has them for RHEL7beta and
RHEL4 but not in between

Also wondering if you have any book recommendations. I spent 20+ years
doing mostly Solaris and am now mostly Linux, so I know most of the
basics but there are all sorts of random details I need to catch up
on.  Most of the books are too big and too beginner-ish (hence my
search for the actual OS docs...)

thanks Betsy