[Discuss] what do I do with all this junk?

Paul Clark ppclark3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 10:33:46 EST 2014

About a year ago I used  Clean Out Your Office
http://cleanoutyouroffice.com/

They took about 4 pallets worth of everything from old cell phones, UPS
batteries, monitors, cards, scanners as well as the standard towers and
servers.  They even took an old standard office copier.

If I remember correctly if you have 15-20 computers
(towers/laptops/servers) they will come pick it up for no charge,
smaller loads they have a small charge.    When we scheduled them we
opened it up for any employee to bring in equipment as well.

Paul