[Discuss] [Position-available] Position available - Linux Administrator - Spingfield, MA

Anindita Ray anindita at thevesumegroup.com
Wed Feb 19 11:02:17 EST 2014

To post your own position-available or position-wanted
message, please follow the procedure at:
http://blu.wikispaces.com/job+posting+policy

Hi,

Our client, winner of over 21 awards including the Cool Vendor Award in Cloud Security Services and Fast Growth Up-and-Comers in the National Ranking for IT Solutions Providers, is currently looking to add a Linux Administrator to their ranks for a 3 month contract in Springfield, MA.

For this position, we are looking for an all-star Linux Administrator with strong VMware experience. Linux Administrators should have a background working in the healthcare industry, and be prepared to work onsite in Springfield, MA.
There is an option to work remotely 2 days/ week. The hourly rate is $50/hr.

Regards,

Anindita Ray | Career Consultant
The Vesume Group, LLC | TheVesumeGroup.com
Anindita at TheVesumeGroup.com
P: 978-687-6000 | F: 978-687-6006
Certified Women Owned Business

Exceptional Talent. Innovative Staffing Solutions.
This message is intended only for its intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and contact the sender at the above number.