[Discuss] bluetooth epilogue

Nuno Sucena Almeida nuno at aeminium.org
Wed Feb 19 21:35:50 EST 2014

On 02/17/2014 12:36 PM, Stephen Adler wrote:
> I hope this info is of use to the blu community... :)
>
> Cheers. Steve.

	I got the bluetooth adapter in the link below a few months ago and have
been running it on linux with no issues. The audio quality is also very
good, but I'm no audiophile. It has two modes, one where the mic is
activated and the other for hi-fi listening, which can be set using
pavucontrol for example. The range depends on the quality of the antenna
of the bluetooth adapter on your desktop/laptop.

			regards,
				Nuno

http://dx.com/p/s1-bluetooth-v3-0-stereo-audio-receiver-239067

--