[Discuss] share keyboard/video/mouse with 2 desktops

Jason Normand jay at lentecs.com
Mon Jul 7 11:03:26 EDT 2014

I have used synergy a number of times over the years, and it works fairly
well.  I have run into issues in the past with mixing operating systems,
mac and windows I recall in particular.  but those issues were related to
hot keys and customizing keys, more than standard functionality.

no matter what synergy is easy enough to try out and see if it works for
your setup.