[Discuss] Seeking information on binaries called "entities" and "fixup"

Bill Horne bill at horne.net
Sun Jul 27 23:08:13 EDT 2014

I'm moving the Telecom Digest to a new server, and I'm seeking
information about a binary named "entities", and one named "fixup".
I've found them in a script that processes emails into html pages for
publications, but the script's author isn't available, and neither is
working.

AFAICT, "entities" is supposed to replace ASCII characters with HTML
Entities where needed, and I don't know what "fixup" is supposed to do.

All suggestions welcome.

Bill

--
E. William Horne