[Discuss] Looking for WiFi router with certain characteristics

Stephen Ronan sronan at panix.com
Mon Jul 28 09:35:19 EDT 2014

While it may not meet your needs, another alternative often worth
considering when trying to extent coverage in a building like
that would be Powerline equipment, such as: this pair of
Asoka Pluglink devices
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/221257888711?lpid=82 that would cost
you close to $25 total including shipping.
I have a couple like that (not sure if it's precisely the same
model) in operation in an old Victorian and am pleased with the
results.
     - S.