[Discuss] Using a good TV as a monitor

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Tue Jun 24 07:19:33 EDT 2014

Thanks. all. The TV I had in mind is a 32" Samsung Smart LED TV.  It is
only a stopgap until we get some furniture in that room
1. - local account
2. - my ldap account.
The local account is for when I bring the system home and have not yet
set up the VPN or when there are network problems.

The LDAP account is auto logged in after I enter the encryption
password. But, when the workstation locks the console. GDM does not
accept the password for the ldap account. There is some setting that I
missed somewhere, ldap.conf and nsswitch are set up correctly. The home
directory automounts properly.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix