[Discuss] blu site looks nice

Tom Metro tmetro+blu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 16:06:48 EDT 2014

Eric Chadbourne wrote:
> I was checking out the site.  Looks much better than it used to.  Easier
> to find stuff too.  Good job.  :)

Yes, John Abreau spiffed up the appearance in the past few months,
adding CSS and revising the menus. Other enhancement previously
mentioned on the list included adding a better tool for browsing the
list archives, and embedding YouTube videos on the archived calendar
pages for each talk.

I think the navigation bar is getting a bit overloaded. It might be time
to consider drop-down menus. Aside from that, I like the changes.

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro
The Perl Shop, Newton, MA, USA