[Discuss] DMARC issue, Yahoo and beyond

Matthew Gillen me at mattgillen.net
Fri May 16 13:17:14 EDT 2014

On 05/16/2014 12:52 PM, Bill Horne wrote:
> My first question is whether mailman allows the BLU to selectively munge
> headers based on the recipient's preferences: if a YahGooHotCast
> subscriber can turn off munging by themselves, then we're done, but I
> don't remember if that's possible. If the answer is "No", then I suggest
> we explore some custom-code for Mailman.

The version I'm looking at (2.1.12) doesn't seem to have that option.
Even if it did, it would get weird: the first reply from someone that
wanted the [Discuss] munging would have a munged subject line, which
might break threading on mail clients that rely on same-subject (do any
really do that anymore?)