[Discuss] comcast wifi question

Eric Chadbourne eric.chadbourne at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:40:15 EST 2014

I just signed up for comcast internet with the wifi package.  Nice and
fast, no complaints.  I noticed that if I sign a device into
'xfinitywifi' it stays signed in.  For example I sign in at my house in
Quincy and while switching trains at Part St I notice I'm still signed
in to the xfinitywifi down there.  My question is how do we know each
other?  How do I really know it's them and how do they really know it's
me?  I'm scared.  Can you make me feel better?  ;)

--
Eric Chadbourne
The one who's using a VPN while on xfinitywifi because public wifi is