[Discuss] Revisiting VMWare ESX backup options

Richard Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:42:53 EST 2014

On 11/19/2014 1:40 PM, Rich Braun wrote:
> And another reason for my head being in the clouds on this one (yeah, I love
> that Cloud buzzword): getting in the daily habit of something the business
> world's already doing

Go jump off a cliff. Everyone else is doing it; why haven't you? :)

Because jumping on the bandwagon for the sake of jumping on the
bandwagon is foolishness. Do things because they are appropriate
solutions to the problems being solved, not because they're the flavor
of the week. That's not being closed-minded about new technologies and
ideas and ways of doing things; it's ensuring that my customers get the
best solutions to their problems.

--
Rich P.